Two tickets up for grabs for the nation’s favorite food show.
Kicking off the most wonderful time of the year, the BBC Good Food Show Winter will return to Birmingham’s NEC for four fabulous food-filled days from Thursday 25th to Sunday 28th November.
Packed with the nation’s favourite chefs, festive fun and plenty of stalls to find the perfect Christmas gifts, the show is the perfect day out for families, friends and foodies.
Thursday’s show boasts a jam-packed schedule across the Festive Kitchen and brand-new Get Baking! Stage, including MasterChef winner Jane Devonshire, Edd Kimber and Cyrus Todiwala. What’s more, Michelin master Tom Kerridge will also be serving up festive food inspiration, as he cooks live in the Big Kitchen.
With hundreds of independent and artisan producers, guests will find everything from sweet treats and seasonal ingredients to unique stocking fillers and latest kitchen kit. For those looking for the ultimate Christmas present, there’s hundreds of food and drink gift options available, from chocolate and cheese, to brownies and beer. With seasonal produce and not-on-the-high-street gifts, there will be something to fill every stocking this Christmas.
Whether it’s discovering seasonal inspiration in the Festive Kitchen, picking up baking tips and tricks at the new Get Baking! Stage or discovering much-loved chef’s recipe ideas during live cooking demonstrations in the Big Kitchen, the BBC Good Food Show Winter has all the ingredients for the ultimate festive day out.
For more information and to book tickets, please visit here.
FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO THIS YEAR’S SHOW SIMPLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTION BY 18th NOVEMBER:
Which alcohol is traditionally used in a classic Christmas Pudding recipe?
Send the answer to email@example.com
Terms and conditions:
1. The event runs from Thursday 25th November–Sunday 28th November, at the NEC Birmingham.
2. Prize only valid on Thursday only; no Friday, Saturday or Sunday admission.
3. Prize includes 2x general admission tickets – no travel, parking, expenses or accommodation is provided.
4. General admission tickets do not include a ticket to the Big Kitchen, tickets are available to purchase in advance or on the day, subject to availability.
5. Winners will be picked at random and notified via email on 19th November.
6. Contact information will be supplied to a third party who will send your winning tickets electronically via email.
7. The prize is for one pair of general admission tickets, so there will be one winner
8. Prize cannot be swapped for cash or sold on.
9. Details correct at time of print.
10. The promoter of this competition is The Birmingham Press