UKIP’S BIG SUCCESS IN THE USUALLY BORING BRITISH LOCAL GOVERNMENT ELECTIONS PUTS THE PARTY’S TOPMAN NICK FARAGE IN THE SPOTLIGHT. OUR DIPLOMATIC REPORTER SIR HOWARD ELSTON GIVES US MORE
Many of our readers have been tweeting the newsroom asking for additional information on Norman Farage, the UKIP boss.Take part in our quiz below and earn a valuable prize if you win. If you get the wrong answer, you will be deprived of UK citizenship and your home and family given to a Bulgarian of your choice:
Here are ten facts about Neville Farrago. Some are true. Good luck…
- +His father was named Guy Justus Oscar Farage
- +His current wife is German, from Europe for god’s sake
- +He was foreman of a waxed jacket factory in Redditch before his political career
- +He ruptured a lung in a plane crash 3 years ago on election day
- +Norbert Farage collects his European Parliament expenses in drachmas
- +He likes foreigners
- + He smokes Capstans and wears a tie on weekends
- +He was the original bass player on Ziggy Stardust
- +He has shares in a border control command post near Le Havre
- +His best friend is Biffer Jones-Chomandley. His second best mate is a lorry driver
So, how much do you know about Nelson Farage? Which of the above are true? Tell us and win a day trip to Brussels.
2 thoughts on “Howard Elston’s Big Quiz: How Much Do You Know About Nigel Farage?”
More facts (possibly):
The pilot of the plane in which Faraggo crashed threatened to kill him a few hours later.
Our Nigel played a fruitcake-eating clown in a joint Romanian/Bulgarian TV adaptation of the WWII spoof They Don’t Like It Up ‘Em.
Farage is the Nigel referenced in XTC’s chart hit We’re Only Making Plans For Nigel, a song written by Mr E. Pickles of Yorkshire.
His favourite record is The Final Countdown, by Europe.
And this just in, David Cameron has offered the use of a plane to fly Farage to his next political meeting
The colonies wish to know if his name is pronounced “fe-rah-go” as in “farrago”.
Comments are closed.