Here’s your chance to visit the popular NEC shows free.
Over four fabulous days, from Thursday 16 June to Sunday 19th June, BBC Gardeners’ World Live and BBC Good Food Show Summer will return to Birmingham’s NEC for the first full-scale show since 2019, packed with the latest garden ideas, plants, products and trends, alongside inspirational tips, advice and a whole host of famous faces.
Sunday’s show boasts a jam-packed schedule across both BBC Gardeners’ World Live and BBC Good Food Show Summer with green-fingered royalty Frances Tophill, Adam Frost and Arit Anderson live on the BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine Stage offering unique gardening trends with a heap of seasonal ideas and easy-to-follow top tips to get your garden ready this summer.
BBC Good Food Show Summer will return alongside BBC Gardeners’ World Live with a star-studded line-up of the nation’s favourite chefs, including Nadiya Hussain, John Torode, John Whaite and Lisa Faulkner on the Let’s Talk Good Food Stage and Joe Hurd and Samuel Goldsmith in the brand-new Italian Kitchen, plus many more across the weekend.
FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN TWO TICKETS TO BBC GARDENERS’ WORLD LIVE AND BBC GOOD FOOD SHOW SUMMER SIMPLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTION:
Nadiya Hussain rose to fame after winning which BBC cookery competition?
Send your answer to [email protected] by midday on Friday 3rd June. The winner will be drawn from the correct entrants and notified soon afterwards.
Terms and conditions:
1. The prize is valid for 2 people to attend BBC Gardeners’ World Live and BBC Good Food Show Summer on Sunday 19th June 2022.
2. Travel and accommodation expenses are not included, and the winner will be required to make their own travel arrangements to and from NEC Birmingham, North Ave, Marston Green, Birmingham, B40 1NT.
3. The winners will be picked at random and notified via email by 6th June.
4. Contact information will be supplied to a third party who will send your winning tickets electronically via email.
5. There are two prizes available, so there will be two winners, each winning 2 entry tickets.
6. Prize cannot be swapped for cash, transferred or sold on.
7. Not all experts appear on all days.
8. The promoter of this competition is Birmingham Press