Birmingham Comedy Festival returns this October with another cracking line-up of comedic talent!
Among the highlights are:
* Multi-award-winning West End smash, Legally Blonde: The Musical (New Alexandra Theatre)
* Fast rising TV stars Jack Whitehall (The Glee Club) and Russell Kane (New Alexandra Theatre)
* Grammy Award winner (and Ricky Gervais’ writing partner) Stephen Merchant (Symphony Hall)
* Take Me Out’s Paddy McGuinness (The NIA)
* Mock The Week’s Andy Parsons (Town Hall)
* Former drug baron turned raconteur Howard Marks (The Glee Club)
* Winner of ITV1’s prime time UK stand-up search Show Me The Funny, Patrick Monahan (Old Joint Stock)
* The hotly tipped The Boy With Tape On His Face, as seen on BBC2’s Comedy Proms (The Glee Club)
* The first major UK gallery show by Bulgarian artist Nedko Solakov (Ikon Gallery)
* A special appearance from Kylie Minogue! *
There’s also film, new theatre, cabaret, magic, mind-reading, pub quizzes, gong shows, and special events. And there’s plenty of shows for free and under-a-tenner too!
It’s our 10th anniversary! And there are over 60 events! Right across the city! With even more shows just announced, including Stuart Goldsmith!
For more information, see: www.bhamcomfest.co.uk
For full listings (in PDF format) see:
* NB: Kylie will be starring in Bad Film Club’s chosen subject for mockery, Streetfighter: The Movie, and not, sadly, in person.