Your chance to get some great ideas for the festive season – for free.
The BBC Good Food Show Winter will be kicking off the most wonderful time of the year at the NEC with four food filled days packed with the nation’s favourite chefs, perfect Christmas gifts and festive fun, and you can win tickets courtesy of the show’s organisers.
For more information about the show and to book tickets, visit www.bbcgoodfoodshow.com/birmingham-winter .
And for your chance to win a pair of tickets, simply answer the following question:
Which alcohol is traditionally used in a classic Christmas Pudding recipe?
Send your answer to email@example.com by midday on 18th November – winners will be notified within 24 hours.
Terms and conditions:
1. The event runs from 28th November–1st December, at the NEC Birmingham
2. Prize only valid on Thursday, Friday or Sunday; no Saturday admission
3. Prize includes two x general admission tickets – no travel, expenses or accommodation is provided
4. General admission tickets do not include a seat in the Big Kitchen. Big Kitchen seats are available to purchase on the day, subject to availability
5. Not all celebrities appear on all days
6. Winners will be picked at random and notified via email after 18th November
7. Contact information will be supplied to a third party who will send your winning tickets electronically via email
8. The prize is for two pairs of general admission tickets, so there will be two winners
9. Prize cannot be swapped for cash or sold on
10. Details correct at time of print.